Episode 203 - Going All-In With Online Millennial Entrepreneurs — With Danielle Granger Nava and Dustin Granger
Would you ever be so bold as to switch your niche?
In this episode, Matt speaks with a financial planning brother-sister duo, Danielle Granger Nava and Dustin Granger, about their pivotal decision to start targeting online millennial entrepreneurs. Having made a clean break from the traditional advisor path, Danielle and Dustin share their perspective on playing the long-game and how they’re winning over this growing market.
In this episode, you will learn:
- About Danielle and Dustin’s journey to creating Toujours Planning Wealth Management
- Why they’ve chosen to serve online millennial entrepreneurs — what about the big fish?
- How Danielle and Dustin decide on podcast topics
- What they’ve done to make their website appealing to millennials
- Why niche marketing is a long game, not a sprint
- And more!
Tune in now and become inspired to go all-in with your dream niche!
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz