As Michael E. Gerber, author of The E-Myth Revisited, famously said, “If your business depends on you, you don’t own a business — you have a job. And it’s the worst job in the world because you’re working for a lunatic!”
You’re not creating any long-term equity in your business if you need to be involved in every aspect of your business.
In this episode, Matt and Kirk help you break down opportunities to outsource and not be involved in every part of your business. They give you a new lens to look through –– one that’s worked incredibly well for them. It all starts with dividing your business’s growth into three categories: branding, marketing, and business development.
You will learn:
- Top reasons why advisors are resistant to taking their marketing to the next level
- The argument for investing in marketing that isn’t measurable
- How much of your budget should be spent on marketing
- Why it’s becoming more common for advisors to outsource their marketing
- Reasons to start content marketing now
- And more!
Tune in to learn how to build a sustainable practice by being less involved!
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing | Episode 260: Is Your Digital Marketing Working to Convert Prospects? –– With John Lincoln | Episode 233: Beware of “10X” and “We Fill Your Pipeline” Claims | The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
Brought to you by: iris.xyz