Episode 271 - Secrets To Writing Click-Worthy Social Media Posts for Your Niche –– With Jeff Woodhouse
Do you know how to write social media posts that speak directly to your niche audience? Posts that aren’t vague or sales-y. But instead, undeniably relevant and valuable –– a magnet for your ideal audience.
Jeff Woodhouse, a marketing consultant and the co-owner of Digital Sherpa, joins Matt to share his secrets for writing social media posts that draw in your niche audience and increase engagement. As a prolific writer for Ameriprise Financial, Jeff has no shortage of copywriting hacks that advisors can use right away!
In this episode, you will learn:
- Jeff’s strategies for writing posts that speak directly to an advisor’s ideal prospect
- An easy method for leveraging content from your industry on social media
- How to make your posts more about your audience and less about you
- How to monitor a specific employer on LinkedIn to know what financial advice their employees need and when
- Why Jeff doesn’t recommend putting a call-to-action in every post
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how to make your social media posts speak powerfully to your niche audience!
Resources: Top Advisor Marketing | Jeff Woodhouse on LinkedIn | Jeff Woodhouse’s mobile: (443) 591-9449 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Canva | Webinar Replay: How to Write Social Media Posts That Get Clicks | Traffic and Funnels | Castor Abbott | Snappy Kraken | Social Media Examiner
Brought to you by: iris.xyz