Mini-Series: How to Use Your Video as a Marketing Tool –– With Laura Garfield And Sharon Gottula of Idea Decanter - Part 3
Once you’ve shot your video, it’s time to get this new content in front of your audience.
In part three, Matt talks to Laura Garfield and Sharon Gottula of Idea Decanter about how to get the most marketing mileage out of your video. Laura and Sharon unpack four marketing steps and explain how to execute them in ways that are measurable for you and highly appealing and accessible to your audience.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to prevent YouTube from suggesting other people’s “up next” videos to your audience
- How to decide where to post your videos
- How to email your videos without sending a big file
- Best practices for posting videos on social media
- How to track the success of your videos
- And more!
Tune in now to learn four proven ways to market your video!
Special offer for our listeners: Get Idea Decanter’s free guide: “Six Steps to Attract New Clients With a Video.” Email Laura Garfield with “Top Advisor Marketing” as the subject, and she will send you a copy!
Brought to you by: iris.xyz