Most advisors affirm their clients’ thoughts and feelings every time they talk. That’s called active listening. It’s valuable, but it’s not enough to help you draw out what matters to your clients.
In this first episode of a three-part series, Matt Halloran speaks with Ross Marino, the founder of Advisor2X, about how to have conversations with clients that go beyond numbers. You don’t have to be a psychologist to carry out these conversations; Ross teaches you the purpose of deep listening and how to integrate it into your client meetings during this insightful episode.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What the difference is between active listening versus deep listening
- What questions to ask your clients when you’re practicing deep listening
- How to separate your clients’ desired activities from the effect
- Why it’s valuable to draw out why your clients’ goals matter to them
- What a Certified Financial Transitionist® is
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how to start practicing deep listening today.
Brought to you by: Iris.xyz